AC Controller for use with Lightdream Reed Switches
The LD2000-A AC controller switches mains power and is designed for cabinet lighting controlled by door activated reed switches. The controller can be configured as a single channel controller with four inputs or a two channel controller with two inputs each. Reed switches can be any of the following – LD1400, LD1401 or LD1402. A timer will automatically turn off the power if a door is left open.
- The controller has four reed switch inputs, mains power connection, two mains power outputs and four DIP switches.
- Loads up to 500W.
- Use in conjunction with Lightdream LD1400, LD1401 or LD1402 reed switches. Configuration brochure
- The controller can be configured as a single channel device with four inputs or a two channel device with two inputs each.
- Adjustable timer settings up to 30 minutes allow the device to switch off automatically if a door is left open or not fully closed.
- Specifically designed for a four door, two compartment wardrobe.
- Additional reed switches can be connected in series as the input works on a closed loop system. Break the loop and the output switches on, close the loop and the output switches off.
Input/Output: 240VAC 50Hz
Power Outputs: 2
Channels: 1 or 2 (selectable)
Maximum Load (total): 500W
Switching Method: Solid-State
Reed Switch Inputs: 4
Timer settings (8): 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, infinity
Dimensions: H:35mm, W:56mm, L:153mm
Electrical SafetyAS/NZS 61558; AS/NZS 3820:2009
FlammabilityABS AF312C-NP 94VO