Surface Mounted Reed Switch
The LD1402 reed switch and magnet are used in conjunction with Lightdream controllers for control of door activated interior lighting. Parts are easy to install with peel & stick 3M pads. The kits can be installed on any number of doors to control a single light and have a lifespan measured in hundreds of years. Open any door light comes on, close all doors light goes off. Colour match to your cabinet’s interior.
Reed Switch/Magnet Configurations
Product Selection Guide
This easy to follow guide walks you through selecting the right products for your door activated lighting system.
- For use with LD2040, LD2041, LD2048 (12/24V DC Controllers) or LD2000-A (240VAC controllers).
- The reed switch is attached to the carcass and the magnet is attached to the door.
- The magnet is positioned within 15-20mm of the reed switch.
- Dimensions: Reed switch L28 * W15 * H6mm, Magnet D15 * H6.5mm, Plug W2.5 * D5mm * H14mm. Drill hole 5mm.
- Silent in operation with a lifespan greater than 10,000,000 operations.
- Supplied with 2 metre cable & plug
- When installed ensure there are no other magnetic sources within 150mm of the reed switch.
You may also require
Operating Gap: 0 – 25 mm
Lifespan: 10,000 years
Type: Encapsulated Reed Switch
Cable: 2 metre
Plug: 2 pole